Robin as an artist
TOSO sample set
A sample of TOSO’s unique classic cool DJ set and Robin’s live guitar
3 sample tracks from Robin Millar “Cat’s Eyes” recorded in 1974 at The Beatles Apple Studios, Savile Row, London. Featuring Mick Taylor, Nicky Hopkins, Billy Preston and Bobby Keys and recorded by Andy Johns.
- May We – Robin Millar guitars and vocals, Nicky Hopkins Piano
- By The Way – Robin Millar Guitars and Vocals
- Catch As Catch Can – Robin Millar Vocals, Mick Taylor Guitar, Nicky Hopkins Piano, Bobby Keys Tenor Sax
All bass and drums Gordon Raitt and Jamie Lane.
Kiss and Tell
- Sing It Brother
- The Sweetest Taboo featuring Peppercorn
- Tout Confort featuring Patricia Kaas
- Does Anybody
- You’ll Never Know
- Summer Rain featuring Amar
- 98 degrees
- Love Has Gone
- Solid Man
- A New Wave featuring Ive Mendes
All tracks composed by Robin Millar and Fred Ala with all lyrics by Robin Millar except ‘Does Anybody’ composed by Robin Millar, Fred Ala and Lysha Davis with lyrics by robin Millar; ’THE SWEETEST TABOO’ written and composed by SADE ADU & Martin Ditcham; ‘Tout Confort’ composed by Robin Millar and Fred Ala with lyrics by Robin Millar and Christian Marsac
Produced Arranged and Mixed by Robin Millar
Co-produced and Recorded by Mark Smith Fred Ala
- Robin Millar – Lead vocals hi and lo; guitars; percussion; piano; brass vocal and string arrangements; talking drum; harmonica.
- Fred Ala – programming; electric piano; additional guitar on ‘Summer Rain’; synths; additional percussion on ‘A New Wave’.
- Mark Smith – bass; Hammond; synths; additional programming and; Autoharp.
- Ive Mendes – Additional vocals on ‘Love has gone’ & ‘A New Wave’
- Patricia Kaas – Additional vocals on ‘Tout Confort’
- Amar – Additional vocals on ‘Summer Rain’
- Peppercorn – Additional vocals on ‘The Sweetest Taboo’
“Adventure should be real not imagined”
Girl With Da Horn – Robin Millar and Lysha Davis
- Girl With Da Horn – So Long
- Girl With Da Horn – Too High
- Girl With Da Horn – Vive La Difference
All tracks written by Robin Millar and Lysha Davies except ‘Too High’ Written by Stevie Wonder.
Produced and Arranged by Robin Millar with Will Worsley
- Robin Millar – Guitars, percussion, keyboards
- Lysha Davies – Voclas, alto sax
- Will Worsley – Drum Programming and engineering.
Please note: all tracks supplied here as samples, or full length versions, remain copyright their respective owners.
Meditations from a Desert Island
Released in 2020, Meditations from a Desert Island are available to stream on Spotify.
Folding cabin guitar
Find out more about the Snap Dragon Tripper Professional folding cabin guitar created by engineer Gerry Dale and Robin Millar.